I’ll keep this short and sweet!
People might shy away from bronzer for fear of looking like this…
BUT when a subtle amount of bronzer is applied correctly it can give dimension and ‘glow’ back to your face after a ‘flat’ or ‘washed out’ looking foundation.
NOTE: Bronzer is not to be mistaken for contour!
Where to apply;
With a large powder brush, lightly apply….
- Around the hairline
- Across the cheekbones(this is not for contouring)
- Across the nose, lightly!
- Around the jawline
- Around the chin, in swirling motions
- Across the eyelid, lower lashline & in the socket, with a fluffy eye brush (this is beautiful for everyday)
What to avoid;
- Shimmer/glitter in bronzer
- Say no to Orange: the tone should be approx. 2 shades darker than your foundation…not 10!
- Chalk-like textures: test the colour on your hand, if it catches on hairs, dry patches etc, it will be a similar situation on your face!
Would you notice that these ladies are all wearing bronzer? . . .
I will recommend a variety of options in a follow up post, in the meantime, go cheap & cheerful and get yourself a bronzer! There are many options for fair/medium skin, have a look in Boots, CARA etc.!
Play around with one and see how you get on before you decide to invest in one!
Glow forth and conquer!